The serious stuff, including some helpful pointers. But don’t be scared, ODS likes peace. 🙂
Purchase/Sale and Post-Purchase/After-Sale Terms and Conditions
Concerning printable digital download products:
Please note this is a digital product / these are digitally downloadable products for you to print.
No physical product (design/image/print/frame) will be shipped.
This purchase is for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
You have permission to print these files for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Kindly do not share, sell or distribute the purchased zip file and the contents within. You may share photos of the printed result and how you’ve applied it in your interior, with anyone, on social media or other platforms. You may make copies of the image/design for personal use. You may give the printed result as a gift. You may use the image/design as your desktop wallpaper, print it on canvas, fine art paper, acrylic, metal, fabric, etc…. Frame it, hang it, do yoga on it, the choice is yours! Just don’t sell or distribute the files or printed images/designs!
Please note colours on different monitors may vary slightly and the results may also differ from one printer and/or surface to the next. Colours may vary from screen to screen and from screen to printed result.
Printable digital download files (folders) usually have 7 files (5 ZIP JPEG + 2 PDF) included in the purchase, or as otherwise stated in the Product Description. The files are in RGB colour mode which works with most printers.
Ombre Design Studio cannot be held liable for any damage, quality issues or negligence inflicted by the printing facility, their employees or printers.
Each JPEG file is of a high resolution at 300 dpi. This means that they are supposed to look clear and sharp when printed. It is your responsibility to use the correct proportions for the intended result. Please follow the size chart to make sure you are using the correct file for a good quality print result!
Tax may be charged at Checkout. The listed price on the shopping page is exclusive of tax. Tax (VAT / GST / sales tax) depends on the country where you reside and/or make the purchase from. At Checkout, you should choose your country. The appropriate VAT or GST or sales tax is calculated accordingly.
Payment is accepted via PayPal (or as a guest by means of a credit card) or via the PayFast gateway. (PayFast enables easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers. Merchants can accept funds from local and international customers from anywhere in the world in ZAR. A variety of payment methods to suit all customers: Instant EFT, credit cards, Masterpass, mobicred, debit cards and Bitcoin. PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider – the highest security level possible.)
After checkout, you will receive an instant link to download your files right from your checkout page. You will also receive an email with your order. You’ve got one chance to download. Please make sure you have fast (uninterrupted) internet speed & enough space to download and store the purchased zip file. If you cannot download the file immediately, you can access it from your email order. But, make sure to download the file within 7 days of purchase. Don’t click on the file or interrupt the download process until you are certain that the download is completed. Once downloaded, you may need a Zip program like Ashampoo or 7-Zip or WinZip to decompress/access the files. Right-click on the folder and/or a file and choose “Extract All” or “Extract Here”, or simply double click on the zipped folder/file.
No watermark on printable files.
Once you, the customer, start accessing the content — by downloading the digital files — you can no longer withdraw from the purchase.
Please note that in the below text:
Ombre Design Studio (the seller) are at times referred to as “ODS”;
the consumer is at times referred to as “you”.
- Every query, claim or request regarding a purchased product should be done by you within 14 days of the original purchased date.
- ODS strive to provide you (the consumer) with digital content that is:
- Of satisfactory quality
- Fit for a particular purpose
- As described by the seller (ODS).
- If your purchased digital content does not meet these criteria and develops a fault, you have the right to have your digital product repaired or replaced.
- The retailer/seller (ODS) has an opportunity to repair or replace any goods or digital content that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described before you can claim a refund.
- If ODS cannot provide you with a replacement or repair, you are entitled to a partial refund of 75% of the purchase price. A discount coupon code can also be provided to you to purchase another product in the ODS Shop.
- If you are not satisfied with a product or service and are still within 14 days of your original purchase date, your request for a replacement, repair or refund will be honoured.
- Please contact ODS directly should you have any query or complaint. You can complete the query form, to simplify things. Otherwise, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you open a dispute with a payment gateway, or negatively depict the name of Ombre Design Studio elsewhere, instead of trying to resolve an issue directly with ODS, ODS will keep 50% of the disputed amount while gathering evidence for submission of the dispute.
- Should you have made a genuine mistake, like selecting a different product than what you have intended to, ODS will assess your situation and consider a 100% refund. Just remember, honesty is a virtue! A request regarding a situation like this should be submitted to ODS directly within 14 days of your original purchase.
- In the case where you have made a purchase, but not downloaded a file yet, you are entitled to a 100% refund of the purchased price of that particular product. Importantly, you should contact ODS directly within 14 days of your original purchase date.
- If you have not downloaded your purchased file within the 7 days after the purchase date, because you forgot to or another valid reason, ODS will assess your situation and make the file available to you again through another means. But, it is still your responsibility to submit a request for this kind of situation within 14 days of purchase date. Yet, please immediately download your purchased file or remember to do it within 7 days of purchase date – the file can be accessed in the completed order email you receive after making the purchase.
- It is your (the consumer’s) responsibility to provide a valid email address at Checkout. You should also check your spam folder for any emails from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a copy of the Terms and Conditions, including the Consumer Guarantee and Refund Policy after your purchase / with your completed order.
- You are given the opportunity to accept the Terms and Conditions at Checkout and cannot place an order after accepting this.
- Please contact ODS directly should you have any query or complaint. Complete the form.
By pressing or tapping the “Place order” button you understand and accept that you are placing an order for the chosen product(s), and hereby understand and accept that you have to pay the TOTAL amount due as indicated on the Checkout page.
You may contact Ombre Design Studio via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have a query during or after your purchase. Ombre Design Studio will assist you as deemed fit and helpful as possible. Any query or complaint should be submitted directly to Ombre Design Studio.
Ombre Design Studio operates from 10 Lavender Street, Olympus, Gauteng, Pretoria, South Africa.
😉 Thanks for understanding!
Ombre Design Studio is based in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
By accessing this website, I assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Ombre Design Studio’s website
- if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and us, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Ombre Design Studio and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material (creations and combinations of products for interior design inspiration) on Ombre Design Studio. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print and share pages from https://ombredesign.studio/ for your own or friends’ personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://ombredesign.studio/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://ombredesign.studio/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://ombredesign.studio/
- Redistribute content from Ombre Design Studio (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution/sharing).
Content on the BLOG is purely inspirational. Ombre Design Studio does not give advice for the physical condition or improvement of your premises and if you apply proposed ideas it is at your own risk and discretion. Ombre Design Studio can not take any responsibility for purchasing products or services or the use thereof, that are shown or displayed in a mood board or advertisement or any other form on this website.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.
Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Ombre Design Studio, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Ombre Design Studio shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ombre Design Studio reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or another proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which an invasion of privacy is
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Ombre Design Studio a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
- Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses;
- educational institutions and trade associations;
- collaborating partners
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ombre Design Studio’s logo or other artwork/mood boards will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Terms and conditions page was created with the aid of termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.